Back Pack Folding Chair Fabric Color



It's really a great chair. I live just outside North Myrtle Beach/Cherry Grove and I'm at the beach frequently. I like to set up my chair at the water's edge (actually in the water) to keep cooler while I'm reading or chatting with my wife & friends. Well, this chair is made of wood, so after about a year, one of the legs buckled on my first chair because it had been water-soaked...my own dumb fault. This time, it's Thompson's Water Seal to the rescue! Hopefully it will help it to last more than a year; but even if it doesn't, I'll buy another one...I'm at the beach several times a week, so it certainly gets a lot of use. 

I am a big guy - 6'2" a bit over 300 lbs - and this chair is sturdy enough to support me. It might take a few minutes getting used to how you open this and get it ready, but once you get the hang of it, it's simple. The pockets on the back are one of the big selling points for me; as I mentioned, I sit IN the water...with the pockets on the back, I can keep my towel, reading glasses, book, and anything else I need with me - they're all right there in the chair. Plus, I ride a motorcycle, so when I pack for the beach, all I need to do is strap the chair onto the back seat and I'm ready to go. Then, when I get to the beach, I use the shoulder straps to carry the chair and all my belongings, all in one convenient package. 

The only drawback with this chair is that you can't lay flat...but that's barely an issue for me - if I really want to lay flat, I take my towl back to the dry sand and lay down. 

I've been a beach bum all my life - I've been through dozens of chairs - and this is absolutely my favorite chair ever! --K Browne  See more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Camping Focus. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy