Coleman 24-Piece Enamelware Dining Kit & Cutlery Set



I really appreciated having this set for our most recent camping trip. It was nice not to have to use paper products. We have only used it for one trip so far but all of the pieces including the utensils seem to be of good quality. The plates and bowls are also a nice size. The only complaint I have is that the spoons are too big. They are soup spoon size and I prefer a smaller spoon. It also makes it difficult for my kids to use the spoons. I am very happy with this purchase and plan to buy an additional set. It would be nice if there was a storage bag or if the box it came end would hold up a little better for storage.--M. Buttry  See more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Camping Focus. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy