GSI Outdoors Infinity Deluxe Tableset - 4 Person




This dishware set is a great add to my tent trailer! It wears well and washes well. I escpecially love the insulated cups with lids. They work GREAT with hot chocolate and keep my drink toasty warm. The cups and lids, while plastic, don't lose their shape with the hot liquid either. I washed the set when I first received it in my dishwasher (top shelf). Everything came out great. The only thing I noticed is that the lids to the bowls came out a little warped, but they snapped back into shape when I put them on the bowls. I highly recommend this set to any avid campers who want something more substantial than paper plates & bowls, and styrofoam cups.--T. Benecke  See more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Camping Focus. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy